The upcoming Orana Outlook Forum provides an opportunity to gain insight into what is happening in the region over the coming year, build professional networks and access new information and different perspectives.
The 2023 forum, to be held on 17 November 2023, will focus on industry outlooks in new energy, agriculture, transportation, tourism, and housing along with a government perspective on what the future holds from the Minister for Agriculture, Regional NSW, and Western NSW, the Hon Tara MoriartyMLC.
Keynote speaker, Circular Australia CEO, Lisa McLean will provide awareness on building a regional circular economy, the opportunities available and why regional businesses need to change business-as-usual habits of take, make and waste behaviour to create a sustainable future.
If you’re still looking for a reason to attend the forum here are five reasons why!
1. Build your professional network connections Friends of RDA Orana come from local, state and federal government as well as small, medium and large businesses and government agencies. Take the opportunity to meet new people, build professional relationships and open doors to new opportunities.
2. Gain access to new information and different perspectives An impressiveline-up of speakers has been secured for the event, showcasing different industries which all combine to build a better future for the region. Gain insight from prominent industry leaders who will facilitate the exchange of ideas and best practices.
3. Link to the regional circular economy A regional circular economy presents a huge environmental and economic opportunity, including creating new types of jobs, supporting innovation and resource efficiency, as well as increased productivity.
4. Discover trends and innovation The forum will provide an economic outlook to maximise the potential for the Orana region with a focus on government priorities and spending, new energy, agriculture, transportation, tourism and housing trends that are driving regional development.
5. Increase regional collaboration Join government representatives and industry leaders to strengthen regional collaboration through partnerships and knowledge-sharing by exploring the forum theme ‘Building the Region Together’.